Final Preparations

Final preparations are underway. Although I had originally envisaged a launch on or around the 7th March, I have always considered leaving early if there was a window for rounding the Mull of Kintyre. It would seem that there is a very fair weather window opening up between now and next weekend.

I’ll be off early on Monday, 28th February, and hoping to get to Carradale. Tuesday I’ll be continuing down to Southend on Kintyre, where I’ll wait and head off early Wednesday morning to tackle the Mull of Kintyre.


About Bruce

Bruce is a Kayak Coach and Fire Scientist. He has been passionately obsessed by kayaking since the age of 12.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Final Preparations

  1. Finlay Jolliffe says:

    Bruce, god speed Brother I hope the wind stays on your back and the Sun finds favour to shine in your face. I hope the tide runs with you too. Keep Safe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *